Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas and my birthday came and went without any casualties, even overriding the usual assassination attempts on Dan by Tracy during euchre tournaments.

Townie night was a riot. We skipped around to a few bars. At the final stop, I did karaoke and whiskey sours while two of my brothers, Sue, and Sue's friends drank lots of beer and played games and watched me. Of course I am always the designated driver, so I didn't get too lit. :) Actually no one I was with sang but me but they thought I was pretty good, even though the tavern prize went to a girl who sang about half of the old Fiona Apple hit. She had a good voice..."....All I want...is a good defense...'cause I'm feeling like a crim-a-null........." Anyway, that was that.

We all got too much stuff, especially the kids...and my house is a cluttered mess. I come home from work today and of course it's a disaster. It always is.

I even got Nathanael some of the most original Christmas scents- frankincense- how's that for the real deal.

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time at townie night. Glad you could enjoy being with your brothers, and thanks for being designated driver. Are you bringing the kids up for New Years Eve or New Years Day? Let me know. It's quiet around here after all that partying. Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home