Sunday, September 18, 2005

OK Nathanael who most adamantly did NOT want to pick up that cat, now has been selected by Reginald as the favorite. Not me or anyone else. Only Nathanael. Reginald follows him to the bathroom, kitchen, to bed, everywhere. That cat follows Nathanael and ONLY Nathanael. We are cracking up. Nathanael has taken pretty well to Reginald and we have discoverd Reginald to be neatly toilet trained, though Oreo does not take kindly to sharing a litter box. Oreo's getting used to Reginald, following him around but at a distance. If he gets too close she growls. She wants him to know she's the queen. I don't think he's challenging her top of the pecking order status...for now. If they become mates I don't know how that will play into it. I need to get him some of the standard medicines and then he can come into the house more (instead of garage). He seems clean but Steve says he looks sick. So I will do the standard de-worming. Actually that would be good for both cats. I've already done the de-flea thing...don't want fleas in the house. Ick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home