Saturday, September 17, 2005


Today I did it- paid a metric buttload to Furniture Fair for Micah's new bed. Will be here in about 2 weeks. It's crazy awesome- even with a bottom foldout bunk and tons of drawers and closests and storage space with the main bed up on top -it's solid wood (pine I think), paid half suggested retail, got two mattresses (average one for the top, cheap for the bottom, which is sure to get worn out, heck I will probably sleep there sometimes, but it's for his friends to stay over mainly). Today Micah (and I helped a little) ripped out the carpet in his room. We're going to be doing things backwards in his room remodeling but he needed a new bed. He can sleep in his brother's room until it arrives.
I'm thinking hardwood because I really don't like carpet much at all anywhere. The bed will be here before I can even do the floors or replace the walls.
It looks a lot like this except the TV part isn't' the same somehow, there are more drawers in the middle, and there's a shirt closet that opens frontward on the end opposite the TV end, but you get the idea. That storage space in the back is the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home