Sunday, July 24, 2005

White hot humidity. Lazy sun. Cicadas a slow-motion white noise. Barbecue smoke. Karl at the grill. Soup-thick air. Two adolescents aimlessly treading through it, sometimes drowning in sleep for hours.

Steve and Karl watching the same sci-fi episodes. I've watched Bala burn at the stake now three times. Poor interplanetary freebooter. Tired of the not-so-subtle implication of Christ as an aurae. (sigh) These writers think they're being clever, I guess. :) But my interest is piqued enough to see what happens next.

Nathanael's got his t-shirt designs ready now for, uh, is it publication? Fabrication? (Wait, fabrication in English is "imaginary".) OK, I guess "production" is a good word, but a more accurate word, please? It's a good product and I'm going to start putting my paltry marketing skills to use and assist with this. I think he can do well in it with good PR. Business name: Permanent Marker T-shirts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home