Friday, September 10, 2004

Right now I'm praying for people I know in Jamaica. Long story but I'm not so crazy about them as their little boy. Anyway I'm still praying for them even if I don't like them, because whether I like them or not is immaterial. And their little boy is SOOO adorable. Have other friends in Florida, too, who have doubtless suffered the wrath of Charlie and Frances and now Ivan is on the way. But right now it's hitting Jamaica.

Today I saw: baby with roseola, tooth extraction, an almost tooth extraction, baby getting checkup and shots and referral for more Pediasure to gain weight (he won't eat!), lessee- a woman with gastritis, and so on...the best part of everything is playing with babies while waiting...babies are so yuuuuummy, I wanna eat them up with kisses...

Trying to catch up on Japanese so as to be ready for this trip. If something thwarts it now I'll be pretty upset. This month's a slow one at Conversa classwise (few students). Haven't had the interpreting work either that I had last month. So far. I need the $$. After Japan I'm gonna have to search for a "real" job (by that I mean guaranteed full-time). Right now at Conversa the classes aren't much. I'm taking some time to do a "labor of love" (more like "free suck-up labor") for which I'm getting paid a little but much of it is just stuff I'm doing at home- a PowerPoint to show to the folks in Japan. To get them to want to come here and give us their business. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home