Saturday, February 12, 2005

Brian's been over all weekend. Micah's buddy. Finally took Micah to get his haircut. My little man had a broken heart Fri. though he shrugged it off pretty well. He took a little teddy bear and some candy to school for the girl he likes (Malea) and she gave the teddy bear to another girl. (gasp) HOW CRUEL! OF COURSE she was uncomfortable but she could have been, well, nice, and said thank you. She didn't have to agree to be his girlfriend. (sigh) I know kids are funny that way. I mean if I had gotten a gift from a boy I didn't like "that way" when I was in 6th grade, I probably would have been embarrassed, too. But isn't there some way to just be nice!? Oh man his precious little heart gets ripped out and stomped on. I played "L'Amour" (from Bitter Films, do a search engine on it)...in honor...for Luis, at work, because he complains about women...then Luis and I went for a bite of Mexican food, very yummy...he's just gone through a divorce but I don't think he wanted to get it. Gloria is a nice person. She's back in, where is it, Cuernavaca...? where they are both from. Oh, welllllllll.......LOVE HURTS! LOVE STINGS! I told Micah he could maybe start liking Diamond, the little girl who GOT the teddy bear. He said "No, she has a bad attitude and sucks her thumb."

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Peruby said...

My daughter had her heart broken over the week-end. She saw her boyfriend kiss another girl last night at the dance. Oh, the drama. Oh, the horror. She was on the telephone with his Mom until 12:30 a.m. despite repeated efforts from Mom to "Let it go, Dear."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home