Monday, November 13, 2006

Congratulations to Amy & husband on Lily Marie. Someone send pix. Congratulations to her twin Deb for expecting... Congratulations to Grandparents too- Alice and Jerry.
Nathanael's play went well- will post pix when I have them. Ayn Rand's "Night of Jan. 16th"- it's one of those in which the audience decides the ending (well, 12 of them are picked for "jury duty"). Nathanael played John Hutchins, the security guard. Did really well. Had his hair tied up in his hat.
Procedure went well. All through the navel. No scars. :) Mom drove me there and back. It was nearly painless and smooth. Just very tired afterwards. I may be able to work tomorrow but we'll see how tired I am. But I'm in very little pain or discomfort. That's all 4 now. Over and out. Roger that.

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure glad to hear all went well for you.

Aunt E.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home