Thursday, February 24, 2005

Thanks for the words of encouragement, Peruby. Pastor consultation was done years ago. Counseling, too. It might help, though the benefits of it weren't the greatest before, only because maybe my heart or maybe both our hearts were not really in it. A lot of resentment there. Sometimes we do things to sabotage our own good intentions.

Our pastor's great. However, I may seek another pastor, too, because right now our pastor himself is in a lot of difficulty. His son is very sick with a rare blood disease. The son is a young man, about 28, married with 2 small kids. I've known the family since the son was about 12 or so. Our pastor has been a huge blessing.

Yesterday I took the Lizhou people to Carew Tower- went to the top- that was refreshing. OK it's not the Sears tower but it is pretty high and we had a good time. There's one student that some other people have considered difficult, but I found him to be a very warm, intelligent, receptive person. I did not get that sense at all. Oh well, everyone reacts differently to each person.

Snowing again. Very pretty but I'm ready for warmth. I really wish I lived in Miami or Key Largo or Ft. Myers or really I would prefer one of those little small towns in Florida, not necessarily on the coast, just a nice house on the edge of Lake Okeechobee or something. I guess I'd be worrying about alligators then and wanting to move to Arizona with the coyotes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home