Friday, December 03, 2004

Nice week. Still paying bills, or trying anyway. Working, interpreting. I'll be doing Azza's job from Dec. 10 to the end of January while she's in Egypt. There's not a person at Conversa whose job I don't know and haven't done. Rosario- done her job. Stephannia (when she's there which is rarely she's so often sick)- done her job. Brian and Dan- done their job. Azza- done her job. All the interpreters- done that job. Gerry- done his job. Carmen- done her job. Been there done it all. If I had 50 hours a day I could run the company singlehandedly.

:)

More pix to come. Hey if you even glance at this, PLEASE give me a shout and let me know you still read this. Please?

3 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

still here. did you ever check out LJ for yourself. I know it had passed your mind at one point.
T.

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still here too. Love all your pics of the boys! Also liked your Japan pics and narrative. That must have been a great experience, and I'm so glad you got to do it. Did you know I once had a Japanese pen pal when I was in junior high school? I wish I could remember her name.

Keep up the good work!

Aunt E.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Ann said...

Thanks for the shouts. I still read yours too, Toy. I love the line about "Thanksgiving was a success and there were no fatalities." Your little guys are too cute. Someday I'm going to get out to CO again. I have family on my dad's side there, too (Northglenn). Would love to visit you someday in person.
Ellen thanks for the comment. I will make it to Tucson sometime this winter because I will need to escape. Right now, though, it's warm and windy here. Unusual but it's going to just get colder. So far winter has been wimpy and mild (I like).

I bet your Japanese pen pal has wondered the same about you. "I wonder what happened to my American pen pal." It would be interesting now to compare life stories. See if you both did the same things in life, and see how parallel they have been until now. Does she have marry, have kids, grandchildren, what jobs did she have or did she mainly stay home raising kids, is she retired, an empty-nester, etc. I am willing to bet she's still living because most Japanese live vibrant lives- good health- and die quite old.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home