Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I'm Mister Cold Meister...whatever I touch...turns to ice in my clutch...I'm too much!

If I knew Suomi or Lapp or Inupiaq, I could more accurately describe the 37 kinds of precipitation attacking like gangbusters over here, but suffice it to say we're getting the mother of all storms, and it's kind of fun. Well driving home was a bit tedious- a 15-minute drive took all of 2 hours. My kids are having the time of their lives playing outside. Our forecast is officially for almost a foot and a half. Unusual for a place so far from a lake, but a big band came barreling up from Texas and so while they're getting tornadoes further south, we're getting all the white stuff. Pictures forthcoming. I have a strange feeling I won't be going in to work tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From what your mom has written, I'm quite sure you didn't make it to work Thursday. Glad the boys are enjoying all that snow!

Arizona is full of sunshine. C'mon down!

Meantime, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I know it's a special one, but I'll never tell!

And Merry Christmas to all!
Love, Aunt E.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Ann said...

It was something like 20". Quite a load and it isn't going anywhere soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home