Monday, May 10, 2004

OK Why am I doing this?

Anyone who knows me knows I carry a journal that I write in. I have about 50 of them now stockpiled in a trunk, which nobody ever opens, and really no one cares to read them. Which is a good thing, since they'd probably read something about themselves, and that might not be so flattering. I'm a hypocrite- because if you're wearing something ugly I won't tell you. Unless you ask me. Twice.
So my real journal is going to be something I continue to write and stash away in a hidden trunk and it will probably go unread for the next 60 years until my grandchildren uncover it and read it and curse my name. Really my real journals contain a lot of my real thoughts, and not just thoughts, but confessions of stuff I've done that I don't want anyone to know about (even if anyone wanted to know).

So what you're getting here is the filtered-for-family-viewing edition of my bloggin' life.

I'm probably pretty foolish to suppose anyone will care to read this because they haven't cared to sneak around and read my journals. I guess they respect me too much, because they couldn't possibly find it...please no...BORING...please tell me my life has some excitement...

I got here because a friend of mine is doing this, and I followed the link. She is at mutterings.blogspot.com. You can find my brainless rambling at her site, too.

So tell me what you think.

And about myself: I'm a middle-aged woman (BOR>>>>>ING) with 2 sons who think I'm BOOOOORRRRING..... and I think they're awesome- they are 15 and 10. My older son is a much better and funnier journal writer than I am- he even adds fun cartoons- but he isn't on-line yet- maybe he'll try sometime soon. Anyway, if you want fun and excitement, ask him.

If you're still with me, I have a husband Steve and a cat Fiona who just had her second litter- quints- does anyone want a husb-- I mean, kitten?

By trade I'm an interpreter (Spanish/English) and I work for a small, very kewl company called Conversa (www.conversa1.com). Come visit us!

1 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger vir said...

Ann,

Welcome to blog as always your thoughts our always worthy and interesting to read. Love the name you chose for your site, I look forward to lurking in your world.

vir :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home